[Electronics-Talk] Valentine's Day special for your sweetheart, friend, or other special person in your life

don.moore48 at reagan.com don.moore48 at reagan.com
Thu Feb 8 20:21:59 UTC 2024

Curious minds want to know, when someone advertises on the radio or tv, does
that indicate they do something wrong?  Or, just maybe they're trying to let
people know about their products and services.  I personally bought one
product from him, and, if I need something else that he sells I'd buy it
from him because he's honest, fair, and the products get to me quickly.