[Electronics-Talk] Valentine's Day special for your sweetheart, friend, or other special person in your life

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 9 02:21:24 UTC 2024

Hi,
I think this was a good deal on the new stream; the $509 was
A  discount from the normal price.
I am glad Laz advertised it here and for those not liking it, you have a delete key.

How long is your sale?

I was wondering about some of these product features.

Laz you say you sell the EVO 10 and EVO 12.
I've not seen those yet. Which speech does it use?
I know they do not play the NLS talking books but they can play Ebooks and other daisy books.
What types of books can the EVO 10 and EVO 12 play?
Books in MP3 and MP4? Wav?
Many of us use the NLS talking book
Program as our primary source of specialized books. Will it Play  commercial audiobooks such as those you buy  from Barnes and Noble? How about audible books?

>From what I can tell, both the Vr stream and evo 10 and 12 players do play bookshare books As well as internet radio stations and podcasts coupled with recording ability for your own notes.

I know that unfortunately the new VR Stream fails to play the Learning Ally audio books.
For those who do not know it, this nonprofit has volunteer readers record textbooks and other book content for educational use.
It’s a blessing to have for those of us who learn best using human read books.

Will the Evo 10 or Evo 12
Talking book readers play the Learning Ally daisy books? Do any of Laz's products play the Learning ally daisy books?

I am aware that the Victor stream second generation and Victor Trek play Learning Ally's Daisy books.
But, I'm wondering what other players do, particularly those sold by Laz.

Thanks.

Ashley