[Electronics-Talk] Valentine's Day special for your sweetheart, friend, or other special person in your life

Laz Laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri Feb 9 16:17:00 UTC 2024

Then there's those who troll others and claim innocence. Everyone on this
list saw the trolling; it's not my imagination or anythinng like that.

The list moderator really needs to step in and do the correct thing, and
I'm ready to forward all such messages from this person on this list as
well as others, to show the excessive instances of trolling.

--
Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Players, Evo 10 & Evo 12 daisy
Talking Book Readers, Victor Reader Stream 3, Blindshell classic 2 Phone,
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121