[Electronics-Talk] recommendation of wireless keyboard to travel with and pair with laptops

David Diamond Daviddiamond2019 at outlook.com
Thu Jan 4 00:12:49 UTC 2024

I've always bought my wireless keyboards from Amazon.  They generally have a picture of it.  Which for me is useless.  Thus I get sighted assistance.  Sorry, I found the most durable wireless keyboards or gaming.  We board/day care dogs and inevitably one slams their paw on the keyboard or I accidently knock it off the couch.  The other thing is, at times the dogs just flop on the keyboard. I find the gaming keyboard I have fits nicely in a backpack, 17 inch.  Not sure if what you want in a keyboard will come in a compact version.