[Electronics-Talk] Getting to the All Channels list on Sirius XM phone app

cheez at cox.net cheez at cox.net
Thu Jan 18 11:12:29 UTC 2024

Rick, thanks for this info.  I'm going to give it a shot and see what
happens.

Last time I looked in my Library, I saw this channel, which I have no idea
how it got in there.  I tried to remove it, but all it did was open the
thing!  I tried several times to delete.

I hope I find a way to delete it.

Vince