[Electronics-Talk] After-Christmas Blow out deal 1 week only!

Laz Laz at talkingmp3players.com
Mon Jan 22 16:52:47 UTC 2024

This is a cheap shot. Not that $40 off a Stream 3 is bad, but you're
forgetting about having to pay for tax and international shipping if one is
in the US, which we don't charge our customers and instead pay it
ourselves. International shipping and tax on a device costing $550 adds a
substantial amount of money, nearly $100 like I said in my message.

Laz

--
Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Players, Evo 10 & Evo 12 daisy
Talking Book Readers, Victor Reader Stream 3, Blindshell classic 2 Phone,
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121