[Electronics-Talk] Accessible stoves / ovens?

Taylor Durrett tactiletaylor at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 23:13:53 UTC 2024

I wonder about this too. The stove has knobs and we put bump dots on the oven buttons, but the top of the stove is a flat top. I just wonder how, overtime, how are you supposed to figure out the difference between stuck on grease versus the difference between the edge of one burner versus another.
Taylor Durrett
Assistive Technology Trainer for the Blind and Visually Impaired
JAWS Certified, October 2020
(940) 230-6051