[Electronics-Talk] BARD Iphone app

SYLVIA REID shevra at verizon.net
Sun Jun 23 16:35:51 UTC 2024

Hi Drew,
I could never manage to do it so I kept my old phone, with its already downloaded bard books, until I had read them all. The wish list transfers, but I’ve never been able to get the books to do so. Sorry, wish I had better news.
If your phone is too broken or lost to use, I MOURN for you! In sympathy,
Sylvia
Sent from my iPhone