[Fabs] [nabs-l] Hello Florida Students!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 22:01:45 UTC 2010

Wanted to pass this along to my fellow nabsters who  are in florida.
 This   soundslike a great oppertunity!
  Best,
  Darian

 Darian Smith
 Board member
 Membership co-chair - National Association of Blind Students

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are
spiritual beings having a human experience.” - Teilhard de Chardin