[Fabs] Fwd: Important FABS updates

Nallym Bravo nbrav003 at fiu.edu
Wed Aug 17 15:11:08 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nallym Bravo <nbrav003 at fiu.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 23:04:53 -0400
Subject: Important FABS updates

Good evening FABS,
Hope all of you have had a great week so far. I have a couple of
announcements and reminders.
First, our affiliate's legislative committee is having a meeting this
Sunday at 8:00 PM. I will be attending, and I wanted to ask you if
there is anything you want me to bring up at the meeting? Any
student-related concerns that have to do with legislation that you or
someone you know might have? Let me know ASAP, and I'll be sure to
pass it on. I'll also give you guys a full update at our next meeting.

Secondly, I wanted to remind you that this Sunday is also the NABS
membership call at 7:00 PM. I'm going to be there for most of it, but
I'll have to leave for the legislative meeting. I know for a fact that
Jermesa and Eric will be going, so a big thanks to them. Once again, I
encourage you guys to go, it's important for Florida to be there.

Finally, at our last meeting we agreed to have a special committee
meeting this Sunday at 4:00 PM to discuss our upcoming plans. If you
signed up for the planning, be on the look out for an email from me
about the meeting.

That's it for now. Hope all of your back to school preparations are
going well. Enjoy the last of summer, and I will speak to all of you
soon.

Sincerely,
Nallym Bravo