[Fabs] Fun, Excitement, Fellowship. Adventure!

Jermesa Lee lovestar_07 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 17:17:59 UTC 2012

Greetings!
The time has come for us to plan another fantastic FABS extravaganza! Last year we had a blast! We laughed, we learned, and we extremely enjoyed. So let us plan for another that will be just as great.

If you have any suggestions or ideas for activities and/or location or just would like to have some input on what we do this year for the extravaganza, we invite you to join the planning committee. The committee call will be tomorrow, August 29th, at 7:00pm. The call in number is (605) 475-4000, access code 123157#.

Let us make this FABS extravaganza another one to remember! Look forward in having your input! ,

God Bless,
Jermesa Lee
All Things Are Possible Program Inc.,Director
Florida Association of Blind Students, President