[Fabs] Conklin Center for the Blind question

lovestar_07 at yahoo.com lovestar_07 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 22:05:58 UTC 2012

Hi,
I have never attended the center, but i have heard that they specialize in dual diagnosis cases. Have you already visited & taken a tour of the center? If not, I would certainly encourage you to do so. If you would like, contact me off of the list here & we can discuss further the information that i have just recently acquired.

Sent from my iPhone