[Fabs] Mentoring Project And Meat The Blind Month Events

Brianna Scerenscko bfs1206 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 18:03:16 UTC 2012

Hello FABS,

I hope everyone is having a good week so far!
I’ll be receiving a list from the Parents Division with names of high
school students who would benefit from having a blind college student
as a mentor.  I think the list will have the student’s name, grade,
possible career, and hobbies.  Please e mail me with your name, grade,
major, and something you like to do in your spare time, so I can match
you with a mentee.
Also, I’d like to assign a committee to help organize the Meat The
Blind events we’d like to plan.  If you’re interested, let me know.
Have a great day!

Brianna Scerenscko

On 7/24/12, Paul Martinez <paul09ms at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Future members,
>
> If you are interested in joining the Florida Association of  blind
> students, this is the best time to join and get involved. We would
> like to invite you to our interest call meeting on August 12, at 4pm.
> Where we will be telling you about some of the awsome events that we
> have planned and what we are all about. The number to call
> is605-475-400 and the Access code is 123157. Join us in this call so
> you can help us change what it means to be a blind student.
> --
> Paul M. Martinez
> Paul09ms at gmail.com
> 813-390-5720