[Fabs] Fwd: [NFBF-Leaders] convention in Boca

Nallym Bravo nbrav003 at fiu.edu
Tue May 22 00:52:56 UTC 2012

Hello FABS,

If you have not yet booked a room for State Convention, it is not too
late! Please see below my signiture for a message from our Affiliate
regarding available rooms.

This Convention is going to be fabulous, especially if you are a
student. You do not want to miss it. Just as a reminder, here are some
highlights of what FABS has planned:
1. We are excited that Sean Whalen, president of the National
Association of Blind Students will be joining us this weekend as our
National Rep.
2. Get excited for our Pajama Jam, our open Mic social.
3. Find out all about staying healthy with a limited budget and hectic
schedule at Fit to be Me. Learn some yoga as well as tips for eating
healthy.
4. Check out our Social Spotlight panel and hear all about how to have
an exciting social life.
5. Have ideas? Do you want to help FABS get even bigger and better?
Then don't miss our annual business meeting. Find out what it's all
about and get involved!
6. Plus much, much more including all the excitement of state
convention: A banquet, door prizes, finding out the latest happenings,
and meeting new people!

Again, if you don't have a room yet, it is not too late, see below. I
can't wait to see you at all of our fabulous activities this weekend!

Best,
Nallym Bravo
President - Florida Association of Blind Students