[Fabs] Regarding State Convention

Nallym Bravo nbrav003 at fiu.edu
Fri May 25 13:40:33 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,
I would like to wish safe travels to those of you who will be joining us in Boca Raton this weekend. I'm excited to get to know you.

Be sure to pick up a copy of the agenda to find out exactly what is going on at all times during the weekend. We will have our Social Spotlight Seminar and annual Business Meeting tomorrow from 1:00-2:55 PM. Our Pajama Jam will also be tomorrow night right after the auction. Finally, our Fit to be Me Seminar will be on Sunday from 3:00-4:55 PM. Come by our fabulous table in the Exhibit Hall to pick up some goodies while supporting the student division.

If you have any questions at any point or just want to hang out, feel free to call or text me at:
305-979-2195.

Best,
Nallym Bravo
305-979-2195
nbrav003 at fiu.edu
Please excuse the brevity of this message as it was sent from a mobile device.