[Fabs] Open Board/General Body Meeting

FABS President nfbfabs at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 01:38:12 UTC 2012

Hello All!
I hope this e-mail finds you in good health and sound mind!

There will be an open board/general body meeting on Sunday, October
7th, at 4:00pm. This is your opportunity to find out what FABS is
currently doing, what events & activities are coming up, & in what
ways you can get involved. This meeting is also a chance for you to
ask questions if there are any concerns. Attached to this e-mail, you
should find the meeting’s agenda.

It is important that all members be in attendance. Individuals that
are not members are certainly welcomed and encouraged to be in
attendance as well!

The call in number is (209) 647-1000, access code 401665#. Please be on time!

I look forward in speaking with you all on Sunday, October 7th, at
4:00pm. I hope you all have a lovely week!

Take Care
Jermesa Lee