[Fabs] Fabs Digest, Vol 69, Issue 8

Brandon Stubbs behshome at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 01:37:43 UTC 2012

Excellent Post Roanna,

You got us all talking which seems to be a big deal as we are extremely busy. (Smiley face) You're joining up with an incredible and talented team here. The officers and board and other members of FABS are especially motivated and organized ( I wish I could be more like them). Good luck in your adventures. Now don't forget that we are all outstanding in the field, but that does not mean we are lost. (Wink)

Mr. Brandon Stubbs