[Fabs] Come show your support

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 17:42:06 UTC 2012

Greetings FABS:

As secretary of the Florida Association of Blind Students, I would
like to invite you to come support the student division. On September
10, 2012 we will be hosting our first Dining to Donate dinner At
Applebee’s in Tampa, from 4 pm to 9 pm.   We would love to see all of
you, who are in the area to come and show your support. Attached will
be a copy of the flyer that you will need to give your
waiter/waitress. The address for the Applebee’s is: 3920 W
Hillsborough Ave,

We hope to see you there and don’t forget to print the flyer attached,
so we can get credit.

Thanks,

Miranda Kilby
Secretary