[Fabs] January's Meeting

nfbfabs at gmail.com nfbfabs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 09:02:26 UTC 2013

Greetings,
I hope everyone's holidays were extremely pleasant & enjoyable.

We have entered into the second half of our calendar year & I am sure that we will accomplish just as many things as we did in the first half. I am looking forward to the items that has already been placed on our agenda as well as new opportunities that may arise.

This month's meeting will be held on Sunday, January 13, at 4pm. An e-mail with the call in information will be sent next week. I hope to have everyone there.

I wish you all a wonderful & smooth first week of school.

Yours truly,
Jermesa Lee

Sent from my iPhone