[Fabs] Call-in Information for Sunday's Meeting

FABS President nfbfabs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 23:36:50 UTC 2013

Greetings,
I hope everyone has had a marvelous first week back to school!

We will be meeting this Sunday, January 13th, at 4:00pm. Please come
with ideas for fundraisers, topics for workshops at convention,
activities for convention, as well as ideas for projects that we may
get involved with from this point up to convention.

The call in number and access code is as follows:
(209) 647-1000, access code 401665

Please be on time. And I look forward to talking with you!

Blessings,
Jermesa Lee