[Fabs] Florida State Wide Chapter meeting information

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 00:16:38 UTC 2013

Greetings All,

The Florida State Wide chapter would like to invite you to our monthly
meeting. This meeting will take place on Sunday, July 29th at 8 pm.
The topics we will be discussing are: national convention, upcoming
the upcoming state convention, and fundraiser ideas. The call in
number is: (605) 475-4700 and the access code is800550#. Please share
this information with anyone that can benefit from these meetings.

Best,,

--
Miranda Kilby
Vice President

Secretary
Florida State Wide Chapter of the NFB
‘Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful                citizens
can change the world:  Indeed it is the only thing that ever has….'
Margaret Meade