[Fabs] Florida State Wide Chapter dues

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 05:20:58 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I would like to express thanks, to all who were able to make the
meeting. We need to collect dues in order to make everyone official
members of the Florida State Wide chapter. At the current time please
send either a check or money order to the president, HollyIdler. Her
contact information will be provided below. Please make everything
payable to: Florida State Wide Chapter of NFB. The dues are $10 a
year.

Holly Idler
P.O Box 1264
Daytona Beach Florida 32115

Thanks for everyone’s support and participation.
Your Secretary,
--
Miranda Kilby

‘Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful                citizens
can change the world:  Indeed it is the only thing that ever has….'
Margaret Meade