[Fabs] 2013 final Adgenda

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Thu May 23 03:32:18 UTC 2013

Greetings All,

Attached is a copy of the final adgenda for this years convention. I
downloaded this for my own records, and thought I would share it with
all of our members. I hope this helps you plan your day better and
know what is going on. If you have any questions that you may think I
can answer, please feel free to email me.

See you at convention.

Your Secretary,

--
Miranda Kilby

‘Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful                citizens
can change the world:  Indeed it is the only thing that ever has….'
Margaret Meade