[Fabs] Presentations

laurenalexis96 at gmail.com laurenalexis96 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 02:47:05 UTC 2013

Hello all,
Have any of you heard of a presentation program called Prezi?  the website is prezi.com and it appears to only be accessible until you try to pick your layout.  My history teacher wants the class to use this tool for presentations.  The class is required to work in partners, but I have to take my partner's word for it when he or she says that they have done something.  Do any of you know of any work arounds for this situation (other software besides Power Point and keynote that will work)?  I can use JAWS or Voice Over as a screen reader.
Thanks,
Lauren