[Fabs] Getting Involved

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 03:26:35 UTC 2013

Discuss various topics. We hope you will sitting in our next call. Whenever you have some time feel free to give me a call at 813-390-5720 to get to meet you a little better. Good evening,
Thanks for your interest in the Florida Association of blind students. Getting involved is simple. We would just need your name, phone number, email, and your address. We hold telephone conference once a month

Paul Martinez, Pres.
Florida Association of blind students 813 390 5720
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone