[Fabs] Re- Monthly Fabs Meetings

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 15:33:46 UTC 2013

Thank you for your suggestion, however all of our paid members . If this is something that interests you, I suggest you to join the Florida Association of blind students. receive a email with what was discussed in our meetings..

Paul Martinez, Pres.
Florida Association of blind students 813 390 5720
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone