[Fabs] Meeting reminder

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 21:20:05 UTC 2013

Greetings All:

The Florida State Wide Chapter is holding there monthly meeting this
Sunday, September 15, 2013 at 8 pm EST. We, the chapter, would like to
invite all who would like to attend. We will be discussing what is
Meet the Blind Month and much more. The call in number is: (605)
475-4700 and the access code is800550#. Please share this information
with anyone that may be interested.

Your Secretary,

--
Miranda Kilby
Vice President

Secretary
Florida State Wide Chapter of the NFB
‘Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful                citizens
can change the world:  Indeed it is the only thing that ever has….'
Margaret Meade