[Fabs] I just need to vent.

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 05:53:55 UTC 2014

Good evening,
I deathly want to let you know you're not on this alone. Recently as you may know I will send the hospital, in a professor refuse to give me my makeup tests. However the disability services at my school is not backing out and neither and pie. One thing that we have to keep in mind is that we will face people like this all the time, and it is up to us to change their foolish behavior. Remember, you are a member of the national Federation of the blind any student apart of the Florida Association of blind students. The word but it's not a part of our dictionary. One thing I would recommend this to ask your professor to give your site back so you are able to do the test. When she does that you will be able to do the assignment. Till then she as a professor needs to make adjustments for you and any other student. Slap her with that solution, I will see the results. Best wishes

Paul Martinez, Pres.
Florida Association of blind students 813 390 5720
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone