[Fabs] Rewh I Just Need to Vent

Kathy Roskos kroskos at cox.net
Fri Apr 4 00:24:26 UTC 2014

Hi Roanna,

     Thanks for responding. This situation seems to be changing by the
minute. I am still not sure where it will go, but I have officially sent a
message to Paul asking for the backing of FABS and the NFB. I am willing to
take legal action if necessary. It is still very uncertain.  I do appreciate
knowing there are others out there who have my back, and I am certainly glad
I can be here for others if I can help as well.

Thanks again.

Kathy