[Fabs] I just need to vent.

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 22:28:26 UTC 2014

Greetings Darien,

Thanks for being a lurker on our list serve lol. On the other hand,
Kathy and I are already working with Shawn and the attorneys of the
NFB on this matter. As president of FABS I take my role series and do
not want any student to feel or go through this. Thanks for your
concerns

Paul m. martinez, President of FABS

Board member of National Federation of the Blind of Florida