[Fabs] Food drive at state convention

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 00:08:58 UTC 2014

Greetings Federation Family,

Want to do a community service project? Well, the student division,
FABS, is doing just that at the 2014 state convention, with a food
drive. We are not asking you to bring your pantry, but while you are
packing your bags throw a can or two of any perishable food items into
your suitcase. All the food collected will be going to the Plantation
Police department in Fort Lauderdale. This will help the community, as
well as show off our NFB spirit. So, bring your food items to the
state convention and drop them off at the student table.

Help the students, help others
--
Paul M. Martinez
President,  Florida Association of Blind Students

NFBFL Board Member

Treasurer, Florida State Wide Chapter
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Ph: 813-390-5720