[Fabs] Recording College Classes with an iPhone 5

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 00:24:35 UTC 2014

I think it depends on where you are positioned in the class. For example, I put my victor stream in front of the professors. So, I do not get background noises however, one time I was in the back of the room with the Victor Stream and could hear all the voices that were in front of me

Sent from my iPhone