[Fabs] Upcoming FABS meeting

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 23:35:44 UTC 2014

Good evening,
Hi, we hope to hear you at our next meeting on Sunday the ninth. I am proud to serve as the 2014 president of the thanks to my wonderful team. This year I invite you again to join us and become a part of our movements to change what it means to be a blind student. Florida Association of blind students, at state convention I Palm Martinez was reelected.

Paul Martinez, Pres.
Florida Association of blind students 813 390 5720
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone