[Fabs] Teach Act Petition

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 06:33:11 UTC 2014

Hi all, this is Helga! How are you all? I just wanted to tell you that below is a link of the Teach Act petition in order for you to sign it!, just in case you didn’t receive it. And as you know, this petition is very important for us and for other students with disabilities, in order to get accessible Softwares in our Universities and colleges in order for them and us to succeed! Please sign this petition! I will really appreciate it a lot! Thanks so much for all your time, and God bless you all!
P.S. By the way, if you can, don’t forget to send this petition to anyone you know ok? That will be great! Spread the word! Thanks again!
https://www.change.org/petitions/pass-teach-act-equal-access-to-educational-materials-for-students-with-disabilities