[Fabs] Fabs Digest, Vol 85, Issue 14

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 22:32:35 UTC 2014

Did evening,
Thank you so much for your address, the tickets you'll be receiving in the mail by the states raffle. The tickets are to be sold one for five dollars or three for 10. If the student division is the top seller we will receive a free hotel room at our next state convention. So, let's be only the best thank you

Paul Martinez, Pres.
Florida Association of blind students 813 390 5720
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone