[Fabs] A quick introduction

Mauricio Almeida mauriciopmalmeida at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 05:43:21 UTC 2014

Hi All,
Since I recently subscribed, I thought it would be usefull to quickly
introduce myself.
My name is Mauricio, and I am currently enroled at the Bachelors
degree in computing and information systems from the florida institute
of technology, in addition of being a full time systems developer at
banco btg pactual, the largest investment bank of latin américa.
Even though I currently study online and work based in São Paulo,
Brazil, where I am from, I graduated high school from the american
school of são Paulo in 2012, receiving the brazilian and american
diplomas, in addition to some international baccalaureat certificates,
and spending an year afterwards at Michigan State University.
It was there I met NFB for the first time, having even the great
opportunity of attending the Washington seminar through that states
federation.
it is for this reason I join this list: To know all of you, learn from
you, and help with all the knowledge i can.
Please feel free to add any of the contacts below, and it will be a
pleasure to keep in touch.

Sincerely,

Mauricio

Skype: mauriciopma10