[Fabs] Fabs Digest, Vol 86, Issue 1

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 02:22:20 UTC 2014

Hi Cecelia! I really like the Florida Asociation of Blind students mailing
list, and the confrence call meetings! I have been part of the FABS mailing
list almost a year now, and I actually like it a lot! Just to let you know,
I actually subscribe to the Fabs mailing list in April of last year. It was
nice to meet you in the Florida State convention and had a chance to become
a member of the FABS students conference call meetings. By the way, did you
receive the tickets of the fund raising in order to get a free room? I
really don't know if I will have a chance to sell those tickets, since I
have a lot of classes to take this summer time. And I'm actually taking two
classes this Spring semester at my college, and they involve a lot of work!
my friend! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and God bless!! :)