[Fabs] A quick introduction

Esmarten esmarten at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 20:03:12 UTC 2014

Welcome to FABS Mauricio! Glad to see more blind students join. Also I am no longer alone anymore! I am also working towards to Bachelors in IT. Just wrapping up my general education so just taking generic IT related classes so I can decide where to specialize in, but I think I may be leaning towards the security side of IT. We are like one big happy family here and hope to hear from you at our next meeting.

Eric Marten