[Fabs] NFB Scholarship question

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 02:13:15 UTC 2014

Hi Winona, this is Helga. The person that you need to contact is  Dan Hicks
the State Afilieate President of Florida, in order to get your interview.
Just to let you know, his contact info is going to be below. Let me know if
you have any questions ok? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and God
blless! :)
Dan Hicks
504 S. Armenia Ave., #1319-B
Tampa, FL 33609