[Fabs] Problem with Email Client

Esmarten esmarten at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 18:29:54 UTC 2014

Hey Helga. I personally do not use windows live, but have heard similar issues. I use the built in mail app on my mac and iphone most of the time. Have you tried using the mail feature on your iphone as your primary email app? You can add any kind of email to it. Like mine has 2 aol accounts, a gmail, and I have my college email as well on it.

Good luck

Eric Marten

Sent from my iPad