[Fabs] National Scholarship deadline is near!!!!

FABS President nfbfabs at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 01:25:41 UTC 2014

Greetings All,

This is a friendly reminder that the national scholarship deadline is
approaching Monday, March 31, 2014. We wish everyone the best of luck
and hope for several winners. Keep in mind that the Florida
Association of Blind Students does take donations. Also, remember if
you are not one of the lucky winners this year to try again next year.
We still welcome you and incur age you to join us at this year's
national convention. Let's make NFB proud of FABS.

P.S. Do not forget our meeting Sunday, April 13, 2014 at 6 pm. The
phone number is 209-647-1000 and the access code is 401665. Please
invite a friend to join you on this call.

Best wishes

--
Paul M. Martinez
President