[Fabs] A question About The Concerence Calls

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 20:47:29 UTC 2014

Greetings,
That may be a good suggestion. However, from the time that I've been a part of the Florida Association of blind students I believe telephone is the best method. Some students may not know how to use Skype or face time. However, I know that all students know how to use a telephone. Thank you, we hope to see you at our conference call via telephone conference

Paul Martinez, Pres.
Florida Association of blind students 813 390 5720
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone