[Fabs] productivity apps

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 13:37:56 UTC 2014

Greetings Jorge,
I apologize my phone is still having difficulties with the new iOS eight. The app that I was referring to is the one that Miranda also suggested. It's built into the phone very accessible and you can set different alertsfor different things.

Paul Martinez, Pres.
Florida Association of blind students 813 390 5720
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone