[Fabs] Turbo Vote Information

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 20 00:54:21 UTC 2015

Greetings FABS

The following link will provide further information on the Turbo Vote
discussion  we shared on today's meeting:

https://turbovote.org/about

I will contact the person who is in charge of this program  at the campus I
work at and I will post the information provided by them once I receive it.
.  As for an IOS or Android app, I did not find any app on the AppStore, but
I did read on the Turbo Vote site that they are partnering  with Google to
enhance the voters experience and those who are Droids users can use an app
that can be downloaded on the Google store.

Cecilia and Helga, I registered  on the Turbo Vote site this evening and I
can share the following with both.  The registration takes about 10 - 15
minutes to complete and the basic information is collected: FirstName,
LastName, Address.

You can also confirm to receive text messages  or Emails on upcoming
elections at the federal and local levels.  You can also request to receive
an absentee ballot and much more.  If you have a chance, please take some
time to browse the site at www.turbovote.org and see what is being offered.

Best

Jorge Hernandez

Vice-President