[Fabs] Tonight's Meeting

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 14:41:34 UTC 2015

Greetings,
I hope you are all closing the semester with flying colors. I wanted to inform all of you the state affiliates has approached me regarding our meeting in May. Unfortunately the state affiliates will be meeting at 6 PM therefore, they were hoping we can move it up in time perhaps from 4 to 6. Please email me with your thoughts.
Thank you for your understanding, Paul