[Fabs] Help With University Email Inbox in order to put it in Windows Live Mail email client

Mauricio Almeida mauriciopmalmeida at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 23:57:12 UTC 2015

Hi Helga,
it is possible but I do not recommend you do this, especially in
Hotmail as many of your emails may be considered as spam when arriving
in school.
What I advise you to do is login to your school email, and do a quick
serch with control f for the word basic. jaws will then find a basic
html link, which you can click on.
In the next screen you will be able to set this view as standard,
which will make your entire gmail experience much better, and I think
will help you to be much more organized.

If you need more help, write me off list, we can even do jaws tande if need be.

cheers,
mauricio