[Fabs] Preparing for the First day of school

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 14:14:31 UTC 2015

Greetings,
Everyone has giving you great advice for the first day attendance to any higher education programs. I usually ask for a syllabus when I first introduced myself through email if I cannot access it prior. This will give you a heads up on exactly when and what will be due. However, sometimes they may or may not have that term completed yet and will give you a copy of their last semester syllabus. I do agree with Avita learning your Campus prior to the first day of school will make your life a lot easier. I believe the president of times will bring this topic to our next meeting, so you should mark your calendar for August 16 at 6 PM. This is a week away so you can plan to be there so you can hear everyone's suggestions for the first day of school. Look forward in seeing you there and talk to you really soon!

Sent from my iPhone