[Fabs] Mac Computer

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 01:06:32 UTC 2015

Greetings Marie Seo,
We would love for you to join us in our meeting for the Florida Association Of Blind Students on August 16 at 6 PM. Our meetings are held over the phone by conference calls. The conference line number is 641-715-3274 and the access code is 401665. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call at 813-390-5720.