[Fabs] question on DBS/braillenotes

koZmo .seVen ookami7 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 00:15:59 UTC 2015

Jorge,
    I used to volunteer at the Florida Outreach Center for the Blind [FOCB]
run by Mrs. Carolyn Lapp. They provide resources for the visually impaired,
one of which being equipment rentals. I am uncertain if they have a Braille
Note for you to borrow, but it might be a good place to check. They are
located at 2315 S. Congress Ave.Palm Springs, FL 33461. Their phone number
is as follows: (561) 642-0005 ask to speak to Carolyn Lapp and explain to
her your situation. Also, their email is info at BlindFOCB.org  . I will be
traveling to Miami [Red Road] for a Doctors appointment on Tuesday, Aug.
25th so I can transport equipment from West Palm to Miami if you find
a Braille Note in my area.
Good luck,
-Ryan Jensen