[Fabs] meeting reminder

FABS President nfbfabs at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 04:19:47 UTC 2015

Greetings,
The Florida Association of Blind students will be meeting on Sunday,
December 20th, 2015. We will begin at 6pm. via Conference Call
Phone: 641-715-3274
Access Code: 401665
Please share with all  students in your area. Also, be prepared to
finalize your ideas for state convention. Now that most of us are not
taking classes I am asking that if you do not know the pledge to
please study and memorize the NFB pledge.

I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National
Federation of the blind to achieve equality,
opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the
Policies and programs of the Federation; and to
Abide by its constitution

I hope to hear you all on Sunday.

Paul M. Martinez
President, Florida Association of Blind Students
Second Vice President, NFBFL Board of Directors
paul09ms at gmail.com
813-390-572

Miranda Kilby
Vice President,Florida Association of Blind Students

President, tampa Bay Chapter ofNFBFL
Board Member, nFBFL Board of Directors
352-942-0417
mbkilby at gmail.com